Start-Up Businesses or New Product Launch requires guidelines that sets forth the business’s marketing strategy and specific launch plan. This document is used to judge the appropriateness of each action that the business takes. A good marketing and launch strategy provides specific goals and can include:
- a description of the key target buyer/end user
- competitive market segments the company will compete in
- distribution channels
- the unique positioning of the company and its products versus the competition
- the reasons why it is unique or compelling to buyers
- price strategy versus competition
- marketing spending strategy with advertising and promotion
- possible research and development
- market research expenditure strategies.
A good working launch / marketing strategy should not be changed every year. It should not be revised until company objectives (financial, marketing, and overall company goals) have been achieved or the competitive situation has changed significantly, e.g., a new competitor comes into the category or significantly different or new products emerge from existing competitors.
EPS will plan and manage the product or service market launch that includes test markets and success criteria. detailed operation plans, marketing / advertising plans, personnel placement, launch budgets, public relations and press releases. Establishes distributions channels and limited partnership agreements for markets not accessible to company ownership. Most recent market launch success Elevate Transition Programs, LLC. Success details are available upon request.