Human Resources and Personnel Leadership / Management
EPS is a long time member of Turnaround Management Association headquarters in Chicago, Illinois with a chapter in Denver, Colorado from where we source many of our executive candidates for temporary and permanent placement. In addition, EPS uses search firms in, Denver / Colorado Springs for all C-level executives, sales, administrative, financial candidates. Employee searches are paid on a “retained” or “contingency” search basis unless otherwise requested. EPS can / will provide the following:
- Source contract, permanent, contract to permanent personnel in new markets and / or market expansion
- Provide leadership and direction to entire team of employees and independent contractors that support.
- Expect guidance from (and report to) Board of Directors
- Provide Board with a written weekly update outlining progress made toward goals and any roadblocks
- Develop and maintain culture of the company
- Interview, select, hire and manage all employees and Independent Contractors required for the successful operation with the assistance of the outsourced HR resource (and Board if desired). Will use the “Job Descriptions” as a guide to hiring.
- Create and review the marketing material, worksheets and workbooks
- Determine what software (cloud based) to use for tracking results as well as managing leads
- Oversee, train and coach the Program Directors
- Direct and oversee the work of the Project Manager or marketing company
- Oversee and manage revenue and expenses to the plan and forecast using detailed sales targets will not be reached
- Promptly provide all invoices and bills